View Profile timewisard

38 Movie Reviews

Really good job!

Your really good at drawing anime! I wish I was that good...

Hilariousness.

And it's already found its way to youtube >.>

good job!

Haha so true, so true!

AWESOME!:p

Ninja Gaiden! Yay!

I like how you took the Easter egg from... Awesome Compliation... 4 was it?

You just took the same recording, and animated it right?

4 Game Reviews

Very Good, just a few things

It's a very nice game, however there are a few minor problems.

The Scrolling screen makes the game rather difficult, especially for only one level. I would find myself falling off the edge because I couldn't switch back to Mario fast enough, or jump far enough.

Also, I was unable to find a "B" button, which would make me able to run. It could be there, but may not be included. Having such as a button would help a little with the gameplay.

good job

Its well designed, I beat it by day 48 :P I must suck...? what else did anyone else get?

Great!

Only a few things that seperate it from the real game:
You cannot press the witnesses.
When asked to present evidence, Mario says: OBJECTION! Instead of TAKE THAT!

Also, normally, you have to search for evidence, of course, I prefer not having to look for it... so I think you should add some of these things: Other than that, it very well done... can ya teach me how you did this? XD

Objection responds:

I'm not sure about searching for evidence ... that one could be a bit tricky. The other two, however, are possibilities for a sequel.

2 Audio Reviews

Question...

First of all... Great job and use of In game sound effects... but here is my question...

Where or How did you get the MGS2 Tanker Game Over Sound effect... and can I get it from you, or the website you got it on? (If you have it, for say, ripped it, then can you e-mail it to me @ mario_and_link@hotmail.com ) I hope you continue your... work... and make another song.

Very well done!

This song brings back memories from the game... ah... the days of my youth... like fresh lemon, you see... wait... IM GOING GROSSBERG!!!!!

Anyway, keep up the good work!

YO.