Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Very Good, just a few things

It's a very nice game, however there are a few minor problems.

The Scrolling screen makes the game rather difficult, especially for only one level. I would find myself falling off the edge because I couldn't switch back to Mario fast enough, or jump far enough.

Also, I was unable to find a "B" button, which would make me able to run. It could be there, but may not be included. Having such as a button would help a little with the gameplay.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

good job

Its well designed, I beat it by day 48 :P I must suck...? what else did anyone else get?

Mario Mario: Ace Attorney Mario Mario: Ace Attorney

Great!

Only a few things that seperate it from the real game:
You cannot press the witnesses.
When asked to present evidence, Mario says: OBJECTION! Instead of TAKE THAT!

Also, normally, you have to search for evidence, of course, I prefer not having to look for it... so I think you should add some of these things: Other than that, it very well done... can ya teach me how you did this? XD

Objection responds:

I'm not sure about searching for evidence ... that one could be a bit tricky. The other two, however, are possibilities for a sequel.

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Ages?????

Uhh, do you even know there ages...... Naruto is about 12, Sasuke, 12 and rock Lee, 12. and I think Sakura is 12..........

Other than the ages the game is very well done. I could give you a site that has the ages on it...... I mean, all of your characters haben't even hit puberty yet...... So dont say, but the characters look like they are 18 and such, but compare them to Hatake Kakashi, (24) and THEN you can see how they look.

Keep up the good work.